18 Mar 2010
Tags: Liberal Granola Girl, One of the Girls, quiz
- What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch
- What is your favorite sit-down restuarant? Applebee’s (for a chain) Sabai-Dee (local)
- What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Hardee’s
- What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pizza
- What are your pizza toppings of choice? Canadian Bacon, Onion, Mushroom, tomato, extra cheese
- Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right-handed
- Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Yes
- What is the last heavy item you lifted? A box full of stuff? Don’t remember
- Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope!
- Have you ever fainted? I don’t think so, not that I recall anyway
- If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No way José!
- If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Ooo…good question. I did kind of change my name. I go by my middle name now instead of my first name. But to really change it, I’d probably scour all the good Celtic/Irish names and pick one.
- How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 1 – my kick ass Teva flops. I love Teva’s.
- Last person you talked to? My boss
- Season? Spring
- Holiday? St. Patrick’s Day, My Birthday (though, not this year!), Christmas
- Day of the week? Thursday
- Month? April
- Color? Green, Red & Brown
- Drink? Milk
- Alcoholic? Rum, Beer (preferable microbrew) and Long Island Ice Teas
- Missing someone? Family, friend in Minnesota, my babies
- What are you listening to? The Iron & Wine station on Pandora Radio
- What are you watching? Um…the computer monitor…
- Worrying about? My bloodtest in April. Hoping we can find something wrong that is fixable!
- What’s the last movie you saw? in the theatre? Percy Jackson: Lightening Theif
- Do you smile often? Yuppers
- If you could change your eye color what would it be? Green, bright emerald green
- What’s on your wish list for your birthday? money to spend on books! Or a new camera
- Can you do a chin-up? Bwaa ahahahahaha!!
- Does the future make you more nervous or excited? both at the same time
- Have you been in a car wreck? not a wreck, but driven into the ditch in the winter many a time
- Have you caused a car wreck? not a wreck, but hit a parked car due to ice, very minimal damage
- Do you have an accent? If I’m not careful my Minnesotan will slip out
- Last time you cried? a few weeks ago
- Plans tonight? practicing the oboe piece I’m doing on Sunday
- Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? oh yes
- Name three things you bought yesterday? beer, beer and more beer! (St. Patrick’s Day ya know!)
- Have you met someone who changed your life? My wonderful Hubby 🙂
- For the better or worse? Better!
- How did you bring in the New Year? The traditional party at our apartment w/ many pitchers of Long Island Ice Tea!
- Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Absolutly
- What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever happens to be stuck in my head at the time
- Have you held hands with someone today? My Hubby
- Who was the last person you took a picture of? One of the Girls at the concert last night
- Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Yes
- Do you like pulpy orange juice? yup
- Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? this morning for breakfast
- What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Listening to some awesome Irish music!
- What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? “No towel, need sleepy” (movie quote, 5 pts)
- How many televisions are in your house? 2, but only use the 1
- What color cell phone do you have? Red (embarrassed to admit I have a cell phone…)